Within a rapidly growing start-up, you will contribute to the development of the exoskeleton features : walk, stand still, stand-up & sit-down, transfer position from a wheel chair, obstacle crossing and more. Optimised trajectory generation, stabilisation, tracking, controler and state observer design will be on your daily to-do. To perform those, you will rely on current tools and develop new ones according to the team's needs. Once validated in simulation, you will be in charge of implementation within the real-time framework running on Wandercraft's prototypes. You will take into account the data the sensors can provide and process them as necessary
You will be part of the "Control Command" team, along with other PhDs and engineers gathering a wide variety of skills. You will work hand in hand with th other teams (mecanical design, mecatronics) in order to build the best exoskeleton available on the market - using the latest advance from dynamic robotics.
Your main activities will be:
- Designing strategies and algorithm adapted to the exoskeleton's features
- Assessing simulation results & performance - especially robustness, efficiency
- Implementing your work on Atalante, Wandercraft's exoskeleton
- Writing specifications for the other teams within Wandercraft
- Participating in user testing